You may get a subwoofer with a soundbar or not, or you may replace your old subwoofer with a Samsung Subwoofer. Most of us feel very familiar with using a remote control to connect a subwoofer with a soundbar, but without a remote, about 80 percent of people didn’t know the exact way about how to connect Samsung subwoofer to soundbar without remote.
So if you own a Samsung subwoofer but have no way to connect with your soundbar, can you do that? Don’t worry; this guide will show you how to easily connect your Samsung subwoofer to your soundbar without the need for a remote.
The Samsung powerful subwoofer creates an immersive sound experience that can produce deep bass tones and typically produce low-frequency sounds, such as bass. And is easy to set up and use, making it perfect for anyone looking to improve their audio setup.
Soundbars become primary sources of audio once they are connected to TVs. The new soundbar from Samsung will make your movie-watching experience even better and has wireless Bluetooth connectivity that allows streaming music from a smartphone or tablet and also features a built-in HDMI connector, so you can easily connect it to your TV, providing a quality audio experience for all your favorite movies and TV shows with Dolby Atmos technology. Moreover, a wireless subwoofer is included with the soundbar to provide a deep bass response.
Samsung’s SmartThings home automation platform can also be used with the soundbar. Users can control the soundbar’s settings through the SmartThings app or voice commands. So, Yes, you can Connect Samsung Subwoofer without the need for a Remote Control to your soundbar if you’ve misplaced it or don’t want to deal with it.
Samsung Soundbar App
With Samsung’s new soundbar app, users can control their smartphone’s soundbar settings. Aside from adjusting volume, bass, and treble levels, the Soundbar app lets you switch between different sound modes.
The app can also manage your soundbar’s power and input sources. Using the app, more than one soundbar can also be controlled simultaneously. You can download the Soundbar app for free on Google Play and Apple App Store. You should check out the Soundbar app if you’ve been looking for an easier way to control your Samsung soundbar.
You can use the Samsung Soundbar App as a remote control by pairing the soundbar with the app.
- Power cords for the soundbar and subwoofer should be connected to the device’s backside. (Secure both connections)
- The Samsung Soundbar app is available for download on your mobile device.
- Open the application and select “Option.”
- Scroll down until you find the “digital” or “wireless” remote options.
- You can now use your smartphone as a Samsung sound bar remote, which will automatically look for your sound bar to pair with.
- Make sure your soundbar and Bluetooth are turned on.
- To turn on a Samsung soundbar Bluetooth, you must repeatedly press “Source” (Until you see BT > Wait > BT Pairing > BT Ready).
- Samsung soundbars require a little time to pair when your smartphone is paired.
- You will find an ID set button on your subwoofer. Hold it until a blue light blinks (a sign that the soundbar is paired).
- Once the “ID” button is released, click it once more.
- Make sure you hold the Upward button for 5 seconds on the Samsung App.
- Release the upward button, and the “ID SET” button appears. That is the successful connection between the Samsung subwoofer and the soundbar.
How To Fix Samsung Subwoofer Not Connect To Soundbar?
You can try a few things to try and fix the issue if your Samsung subwoofer isn’t connecting to your soundbar after you’ve done both manual and automatic processes.
- First, you must ensure both devices are powered on and connected to the same power source.
- Ensure that your cables are plugged in properly as well.
- It may be necessary to reset your sound bar if that does not resolve the issue.
- After this has been completed, hold down the power button for 10 seconds until the soundbar has been turned off.'
- Then, press it again to turn it back on.
- Finally, unplug the subwoofer from the wall and plug it back in.
Note: If your subwoofer LED light is still blinking, your subwoofer is looking for a soundbar that has yet to be paired.
How To Adjust Bass On Samsung Soundbar Without Remote?
Samsung soundbars can be adjusted without a remote if the bass is too loud or soft.
- Using the App Store, download the Samsung Soundbar App
- Ensure that your soundbar and subwoofer are paired.
- Find the “Audio” button in the app (and tap it when you find it)
- You can adjust the bass using the + and - controls under the soundbar.
Why Does Samsung Subwoofer Have Blue Light On But No Sound?
If your subwoofer has zero sound signal, then there are a few reasons why your subwoofer is not working correctly.
- Soundbar is stuck in receiving the signal.
- The long-distance between the soundbar and the subwoofer (Out of range)
- Same wifi router connectivity issue
- The outdated subwoofer/firmware needs to be updated.
Reset Subwoofer And Soundbar Connection
Resetting the soundbar is the best option for those who are having trouble getting their soundbar and subwoofer to work together.
- The first step is to reset both connections. This can be done by unplugging both devices and restarting them.
- Now connect them both carefully and adequately.
- If the soundbar and subwoofer don’t connect after hard trying, then consult your user manual or contact the manufacturer for more help.
More Related For You!
- Best Tuning Frequency For Ported Box
- How To Build Subwoofer Box For Truck
- Best Speaker For Digital Piano
- Best Budget Floor Standing Speakers
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I manually pair a Samsung soundbar with a subwoofer?
Yes, you can manually pair your Samsung Subwoofer by following the steps below:
- Go to Samsung Subwoofer Back
- Hold Down the Id Set button (5 Seconds)
- Now Red and Blue lights will show (Keep Hold for 5 Sec)
- Now Red Light is off, and Samsung subwoofer’s blue light starts blinking
- Now be ensure about soundbar is Turn On
- Now use remote
- Hold down the top button (Directional pad: Hold for 5 Sec)
- Now ID set appears
- Check subwoofer light solid blue stops blinking
- All done
How to control a Samsung Subwoofer?
For controlling Samsung subwoofer properly, follow the steps below:
- First, Press/Hold the Subwoofer button (2 sec)
- Display “0” shows now (default setting)
- Now bottom woofer button needs to push up
- Each button pushing will increase the number by 1
- So now here you can control Samsung subwoofer volume