Buying smart TV speakers of excellent quality but need to know how to connect them to your TV in order to watch high-quality movies on Netflix or watch live soccer matches.
Sound quality is a significant reason why people purchase Harman Kardon speakers. Have Harman Kardon speakers and need clarification on the proper procedure for connecting them to your TV?, Fortunately, here you can find information about how to connect Harman Kardon speakers to tv easily.
Speakers by Harman Kardon come in many varieties, including Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3,4,5,6 etc. Harman Kardon studio line wireless speakers and smart-led TVs or monitors are the same in terms of how they connect.
Read for best bookshelf speaker arrangement
How To Connect Harman Kardon Speakers To Tv Via AUX/Line
It is not recommended to follow the steps below with Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers that do not have an auxiliary input port.
The following steps describe how to connect your Kardon speaker to your TV via AUX/Line if it supports Auxiliary Port.
- First, check for a 3.5mm AUX-In Input in your Harman Kardon Speaker. Proceed to Step 2 if the Auxiliary Port option is available.
- Now you need a 3.5mm cable.
- On your Smart TV’s backside, find headphones out.
- Now connect a 3.5mm cable to the headphone jack.
- 3.5mm cable’s second end connects to auxiliary port.
- The Line from your AVR can directly be plugged into your Harman Kardon speaker if you have a VR setup.
- Play music and enjoy.
Connect Harman Kardon Speakers Wirelessly With Your TV
You can connect your Bluetooth Harman Kardon Speaker to your smart TV or monitor by following the steps below if you have an external Harman Kardon Speaker like the Onyx Studio 3,4,5,6. Please note that your TV or monitor must be capable of supporting Bluetooth speakers.
- Choose the location of your Harman Kardon Speaker.
- Switch ON the speaker.
- Now get your TV remote.
- Go to TV settings.
- Go to Sound
- Click on the speaker output option.
- In most Smart TVs, you can select any audio device from three options.
- TV Speaker
- Bluetooth Audio
- Audio Out/ Optical
- You have to select the Bluetooth Audio option.
- If your speaker doesn’t have Bluetooth turned on, make sure it is. The Bluetooth option on most Harman Kardon speakers becomes active when the side button is pressed.
- When you choose Bluetooth Audio on your smart TV, the device name will be displayed on the screen after your smart TV searches for your speaker device.
- Your Harman Kardon speaker device should be selected and paired with your smart TV.
- Your Kardon speakers are now fully functional so that you can enjoy them to the fullest.
Which Harman Kardon Speaker Is Good For Smart Tv?
There is no doubt that Harman Kardon, a brand of audio equipment known for its excellent quality products, is a famous brand. Among the products offered by Harman Kardon on the market are speakers, AVRs, subwoofers, air pods, etc. The choice of the right Harman Kardon wireless speaker for your smart TV is challenging since there are several varieties of Harman Kardon speakers available at different price points.
Harman Kardon Studio Line Speaker Series
The Studio Line series of Harman Kardon speakers is an excellent choice if you are looking for monitoring or TV speakers. A Harman Kardon studio line speaker called the Onyx Studio 7 was the last one to be released. The Studio 6 is also one of the most updated devices in the Kardonstudio series, so it’s our recommendation for the best speaker from Harman Kardon.
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 and 4 (Budget Wireless Bluetooth Speakers)
In comparison to the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 and 4, the Onyx Studio 4 is a great speaker for smart TVs. As compared to Onyx Studio 3, you will get satisfactory sound quality and additional features. Compared to the later released Onyx Studio line, the Studio 3 speaker is much older and not as good. Therefore, the Onyx Studio 4 is a good choice in terms of price and performance.
Read Comparison: Onyx Studio Vs. Studio 4
2. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 and 6
The most popular Harman Kardon speakers for smart TV in the studio line series are Onyx Studio 5 and 6. Both are perfect smart speakers for your smart tv under a $300 budget. In comparison, Onyx Studio 6 always wins because of later releases. Studio 6 is some more pricey compared to studio five, but for budget-minded people, Onyx Studio 5 is still a better choice, and it is not IPX7 Certificated, but still good in price tag.
When Will Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 Will Release?
According to Harmon News, Onyx Studio 7 was April 2021 and has now been released. You can easily buy Onyx Studio 7 speakers under the $300 range, and Studio 7 provides excellent quality audio and features at a price.
How Do I Troubleshoot Audio Issues After Connecting Harman Kardon Speakers to My TV?
After connecting Harman Kardon speakers to your TV, ensure all connections are secure before fixing audio problems. Set the TV’s audio controls to the external speakers. Verify the volume and power level of the speakers. Update the speaker drivers and TV firmware, if necessary. To pinpoint the issue, try other devices.
More Related For You!
- How To Connect Speakers To Laptop Without Amplifier
- How To Pair Skull Candy Soundmine
- Which Way A Subwoofer Face In Home Theater System
- How To Reduce Background Noise In Blue Yeti Mic
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an application for Harman Kardon speakers?
Yes, an application is available named Harman Kardon Controller App, which you can install and use both on Android and ios phones. Using Harman Kardon Controller Application, you can enjoy your favorite playlists and stream HD audio, customize speakers, set up a wireless 5.1 surround system, and more.
With Which models does Harman Kardon application work?
The Harmon Kardon Android and ios application work with the following Harman Kardon model devices:
- Omni 20+
- Omni 10+
- Omni 50+
- Omni Bar+
- Omni Adapt+
- Omni Adapt+Amp speakers
How do I connect Harman Kardon to Wifi?
The steps were very easy for connecting any Harman Kardon speaker to wifi, so just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Harman Kardon controller app
- Tap on Setup Products
- Now click > Add a new product
- Select WPS Or Manual (Which you have)
- Now read on-screen instructions
- Press the WPS button on the bottom of Harman Kardon Speaker
- Now Find the WPS button on your Router
- Press it
- When automatically connected, you will see a blinking light turns solid
- That’s it :)