Ust imagines you purchase quality speakers for your smart TV, but you can still not watch your latest movies on Netflix or Live football matches with high-quality sound because you don’t know the procedure for connecting those speakers with your Tv. People buy Harman Kardon speakers to enjoy quality sound. If you have Harman Kardon speakers and wish to connect those speakers to your Tv, but you don’t know the proper procedure for setting them up, then no problem because we provide you information about how to connect Harman Kardon speakers to tv easily. There are wide varieties of Harman Kardon speakers like Harman Kardon onyx studio 3,4,5,6 etc. Note that connecting procedure of each Harman Kardon studio line wireless speaker model with any smart-led TV or monitor is the same.
How To Connect Harman Kardon Speakers To Tv Via AUX/Line
If you have the latest Bluetooth Harman Kardon speakers and those speakers, do not support an auxiliary port, then don’t follow the steps below. If your Kardon speaker supports Auxiliary Port and you wish to connect them To Tv Via AUX/Line, then follow the steps below.
- First, check for a 3.5mm AUX-In Input in your Harman Kardon Speaker. If the Auxiliary Port Option is available, then follow the next step.
- Now you need a 3.5mm cable.
- On the backside of your Smart tv, find headphones out.
- Now connect a 3.5mm cable to the headphone jack.
- The second end of the 3.5mm cable will connect to the auxiliary port option.
- Play music and enjoy. If you have a VR setup, simply plug Line from your AVR into your Harman Kardon speaker directly.
Connect Harman Kardon Speakers Wirelessly With Your TV
If you have an external Bluetooth Harman Kardon Speaker like Onyx Studio 3,4,5,6, you want to connect with your smart TV or monitor wirelessly and then follow the steps below. Remember that your TV or monitor must support an external Bluetooth speaker connection.
- Place your Harman Kardon Speaker where you want.
- Switch ON the speaker.
- Now get your TV remote.
- Go to TV settings.
- Go to Sound, and then click on the speaker output option.
- Most Smart TVs show three options for the selection of any audio device.
- TV Speaker
- Bluetooth Audio
- Audio Out/ Optical
- You have to select the Bluetooth Audio option.
- Make sure your speaker Bluetooth is turn-On or not. Most Harman Kardon speaker Bluetooth options turn on after pressing the button on the side.
- After selecting the Bluetooth Audio option, your smart tv will search for your speaker device and then show the audio device name on the screen.
- Select your Harman Kardon speaker device and pair and connect it with your smart Tv.
- All done, and now you can enjoy your Kardon speakers fully.
Which Harman Kardon Speaker Is Good For Smart Tv?
Harman Kardon, an audio equipment brand, is famous and provides excellent quality audio products. You will find many products by the company Harman Kardon in the market, such as a Speaker, AVR, Subwoofers, air pods, etc. Choosing the right Harman Kardon wireless speaker for your smart Tv is tricky because you will find wide Kardon speaker varieties at different price tags in the market. So, we will suggest the best Harman Kardon speakers for smart tv given below.
Harman Kardon Studio Line Speaker Series
If you are finding a Harman Kardon speaker for any monitor or Tv, then the Studio Line series is an excellent option. The last released Harman Kardon speaker in the studio line series is the onyx studio 6. Studio 6 is the most updated device in the Kardonstudio series, so we will recommend it to you as the best speaker of Harman Kardon.
- Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 and 4 (Budget Wireless Bluetooth Speakers)
Compared to Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 and 4, the great speaker for smart TV is Onyx Studio 4. You will get satisfactory sound quality with additional features compared to Onyx Studio 3. In the Onyx Studio line, the Studio 3 speaker is much old and not as good as the later released Studio line speakers. So, in budget and performance, Onyx Studio 4 is a good choice.
Read Comparison: Onyx Studio Vs. Studio 4
2. Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 and 6
The most popular Harman Kardon speakers for smart TV in the studio line series are Onyx Studio 5 and 6. Both are perfect smart speakers for your smart tv under a $300 budget. In comparison, Onyx Studio 6 always wins because of later releases. Studio 6 is some more pricey compared to studio five, but for budget-minded people, Onyx Studio 5 is still a better choice, and it is not IPX7 Certificated, but still good in price tag.
Watch Comparison: Onyx Studio 4 Vs. Onyx Studio 5
When Will Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 7 Will Release?
According to Harmon News, Onyx Studio 7 was April 2021 and has now been released. You can easily buy Onyx Studio 7 speakers under the $300 range, and Studio 7 provides excellent quality audio and features at a price.
More Related For You!
- How To Connect Speakers To Laptop Without Amplifier
- How To Pair Skull Candy Soundmine
- Which Way A Subwoofer Face In Home Theater System
- How To Reduce Background Noise In Blue Yeti Mic
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an application for Harman Kardon speakers?
Yes, an application is available named Harman Kardon Controller App, which you can install and use both on android and ios phones. Using Harman Kardon Controller Application, you can enjoy your favorite playlists and stream HD audio, customize speakers, set up a a wireless 5.1 surround system, and more.
With Which models does Harman Kardon application work?
The Harmon Kardon Android and ios application work with the following Harman Kardon model devices:
- Omni 20+
- Omni 10+
- Omni 50+
- Omni Bar+
- Omni Adapt+
- Omni Adapt+Amp speakers
How do I connect Harman Kardon to Wifi?
The steps were very easy for connecting any Harman Kardon speaker to wifi, so just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Harman Kardon controller app
- Tap on Setup Products
- Now click > Add a new product
- Select WPS Or Manual (Which you have)
- Now read on-screen instructions
- Press the WPS button on the bottom of Harman Kardon Speaker
- Now Find the WPS button on your Router
- Press it
- When automatically connected, you will see a blinking light turns solid
- That’s it :)