Today we will teach you how to connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One without an adapter. As we know that the Microsoft Xbox One does not come with Bluetooth functionality (Bluetooth microchip). If you’re looking for a wireless speaker to use with your Xbox One, Bluetooth is the way to go. Just connect your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox One, and you’re good to go! There are a couple of different ways to do this. To connect your portable Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox one console, you need to buy an external device, a Bluetooth adapter. The Bluetooth adapter is the best option for connecting your Bluetooth speakers with Xbox one console, and it plugs into the USB port to your console and enables Bluetooth connectivity, and you can also use a Bluetooth adapter to enable Bluetooth in your laptop or computer. So, we will use an adapter that will connect your Bluetooth speaker wirelessly to your Xbox One. The downside is that you can’t use the speaker while it’s plugged into the adapter.
The question is trending these days, and many people are searching about ‘can I connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox one or S? The answer is clear cut, Yes! You can, and for this purpose, you only need some specific tools which will help you to link your Bluetooth device and to get crystal clear sound from Xbox one and Xbox one S the Bluetooth speakers are perfect options so enjoy and share the better sound output with friends and family by using portable speakers with your Xbox one.
There are two methods available for connecting your Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox one which is as follows:
First Method: Bluetooth Transmitter or Adapter (Use)
- For this method, you will need only a High-quality Bluetooth adapter and your Bluetooth speaker
Method 2nd: With Smartphone (No adapter requires)
- This method will tell the answer to the question ‘how to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox one without an adapter,’ and for this method, you will need Your smartphone, a Bluetooth speaker, Xbox mobile app, and a 5Ghz router frequency.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Xbox One
To connect a Bluetooth speaker to an Xbox One, you have to select the method and follow these steps:
Set Up Using Bluetooth Dongle
- A Bluetooth dongle requires (Note: The dongle must have an optical Toslink end)
- A Supplied USB cable
- First, you have to find the optical port on the back of your Xbox console, and then you have to connect the optical Toslink (Bluetooth dongle) to the optical port.
- On the end of the Bluetooth dongle you have to connect the supplied cable to one end, and the other end of the USB supplied cable will be connected to your Xbox console
- Now you have to turn on your Bluetooth speaker
- When your Bluetooth speaker will turn on then, you have to press the Bluetooth button (For pairing mode)
- Now two times, you have to press the Bluetooth dongle button (For quick succession pairing)
- Now both Xbox and Bluetooth speaker has been paired, so enjoy crystal clear sound.
Bluetooth Transmitter or Adapter
- Optical cable REQUIRED
- USB cable REQUIRED
- On Bluetooth transmitter you have to connect the supplied usb cable one side to its usb port
- Now onto your xbox one console usb you have to connect the other end of supplied USB Cable
- Now we are at the point where our Bluetooth transmitter is turned ON (Light Blinking red and blue? Yeah! It is in pairing mode)
- No light blinking on your Bluetooth transmitter? Now worries just press the bluetooth button for 2 seconds to get it into pairing mode
- Now turn you BT speaker start and you have to put it near to your transmitter so when both are in pairing mode they will automatically connected
- Now connect optical cable to your xbox one optical cable port
- All connected now enjoy
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One Without Adapter
Using a smartphone as a bridge between your console and speaker is the best option for those people who lack a Bluetooth transmitter.
- Press the Xbox button one button (Controller)
- On the TV Screen, you now have menu comes to go to > name or Profile and System
- Scroll down > Select Setting
- Menu > Device and Connections > Remote Features
- Enable Remote Features
- Go to Power Mode > Set > Instant On
- Now connect the smartphone to BT Speaker
Now the above method will help you to connect the BT speaker with your console, and the thing you have to note down that this method 80 percent depends on your speaker brand, so let’s start:
- Put your speaker in pairing mode.
- Go to smartphone setting > Bluetooth connectivity.
- Check Available device
- Select your speaker brand (Pair it)
- Go to Playstore > Search > Xbox App > Install the application.
- Now Sign in to Xbox app (with your Xbox acc)
- Set up connection
- Launch Xbox app
- Connect your Phone with the Xbox console via smart play
- The Phone with Bluetooth and Xbox one with Phone are connected perfectly, so now it’s time to enjoy your Bluetooth speaker sound coming from Xbox one console
- Follow the steps properly if you are still your Bluetooth speaker Won’t be Connected to your Xbox One and if facing a low voice issue, then Check Your Internet Connection and internet connection and cables.
Remote Connection Issues
- During your remote connection, when you receive any call on your phone, the connection will be lost and you have to reconnect it again.
- While playing if you exit the xbox application then bad news for you, that is you will be disconnected with bluetooth speaker
How to Disconnect a Bluetooth Speaker from an Xbox One
If you need to disconnect your Bluetooth Speaker from an Xbox One, follow these steps
On the Xbox One, go to Settings > All Settings.
Under Devices & Accessories, find and select Bluetooth.
Select your Bluetooth Speaker and press the Disconnect button in the list of devices on the left-hand side.
How to Connect USB Speakers to Xbox One
If you want to connect your USB speakers to your Xbox one, then follow the steps below
- Buy Audio Extractor (Which will help in transmitting audio from Xbox one HDMI connection, and this audio you will receive from your Bluetooth audio speaker
- 2 HDMI cables require and 3.5mm audio jack or optical cable also requires
- Now use HDMI cable > One End To > Xbox HDMI Out port and the other end of HDMI cable to > Audio Extractor HDMI In port.
- Now use a second HDMI cable.
- Connect one end > To > audio extractor HDMI Out port and other ends to smart tv.
- Now give DC 5V power to the audio extractor with an adapter
- Now use one end of the optical cable > Optical In the port of the audio extractor
- Another end to your speaker optical port
- All done
Connect bluetooth speaker to xbox one (Easy Language)
- Connect the external adapter to Xbox
- Go to Xbox console > settings > Audio and Video
- Turn the Switch ON after Select Bluetooth Audio