In today’s world, technology products such as Bluetooth headsets and wireless speakers are in great demand. Skullcandy Crusher Wireless headphones are the perfect way to enjoy your favorite tunes without being tied down by a wire.
Interacting with your all-new Skullcandy wireless Crusher headphones to your Bluetooth device is challenging for the first time. However, once you’ve successfully paired it, you can easily stream your favorite music, watch Netflix and start jamming out!
You can pick up how to pair Skullcandy wireless Crusher headphones via this guide, and you can easily use them with the methods mentioned below. So let’s start.
Steps To Pair Any Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
All of the steps so you can get started with your new wireless Crusher headphones:
Note: Charging the Crusher Wireless Headphones before being used for the first time or after prolonged storage (longer than six months) is essential. Adding power to them will require a micro USB cable and the appropriate outlet.
- While your Crusher headphones are off, Hold down the power button for six seconds in a row.
- Your Crusher Headphones LED lights will blink Red and Blue, indicating that pairing mode is now activated.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on. Activate Bluetooth by accessing your device’s settings on your computer, phone, tablet, etc.
- You only need to select your ‘Skullcandy Crusher headphones (from a list of devices) to complete the process. You’re done! Your Smartphone and headphones got connected.
- After successful pairing, a voice prompt indicates “Connected.”
- Your Wireless Crusher Headset LED lights will stop flashing and will turn Solid Blue.
Any device you want to pair with your Skullcandy crusher headphones must first be in pairing mode. Indeed, you can do this most of the time by holding down the power button for a predetermined amount of time. Some devices can have a pairing button, either.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones On Android?
On your Android device, go to ‘SETTINGS.’ Click Bluetooth, and turn it on; the Bluetooth menu offers a list of devices that can link to your device to function well. Choose “Pair New Device,” choose your Skullcandy Headphones from the menu and click it on, and you’re done! The process of pairing is finished.
How to Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones On iOS?
Your iOS device(iPad or iPhone) should be in pairing mode to pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones. On your IOS device, go to SETTINGS. You can find the Bluetooth option if you have a convenient shortcut menu. Tap to turn Bluetooth ON on your device. You’ll find a list of every device with an active Bluetooth connection. Select the Skullcandy audio device and tap on it to initiate the pairing process.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones On macOS?
- To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones On macOS On the desktop or laptop, click the Apple icon in the upper-left corner at the desktop or laptop,
- Please tap on the System Preferences button to open it.
- Pick Bluetooth.
- On Bluetooth, tap. Bluetooth must be turned off and switched on if it is already turned on.
- Select the Skullcandy wireless headset from the available devices to connect.
- There is bound to be a pairing procedure.
What is the procedure for pairing Skullcandy headphones with a TV?
If your TV supports Bluetooth, pair your Skullcandy headphones in pairing mode and then go to the Bluetooth settings. To pair Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones with a TV, in this case, navigate to Settings, Remotes & Devices, and Bluetooth. If your TV lacks Bluetooth, add a Bluetooth adapter for wireless pairing.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones On Windows 11?
- Log in to the settings on your computer.
- Choose Devices from the menu.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated. If Bluetooth isn’t turned on, you must install an adaptor before continuing.
- After choosing Bluetooth, watch for the device to be located.
- Click or press on the Skullcandy audio device to connect once it finds it, and it is connected.
How To Reset Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones?
- Ensure your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones are not currently paired with a smart device.
- Remove Skullcandy headsets (or any other device) from your Bluetooth menu.
- Turn off any Skullcandy headphones.
- Press down the “+” volume control button and the power button. Hold the power button and volume control for 5 seconds.
- If you have done it correctly, your Skullcandy crusher headsets will be reset successfully.
Still, Skullcandy Wireless Crusher headphones aren’t pairing? Try these steps:
- Charge your Crusher headphones fully.
- Restart your headphones
- Restart your device
- Ensure your Skullcandy crusher Headphone is not listed as a paired device.
- Try pairing your Crusher headphones again.
Still having difficulty pairing your Skullcandy wireless headphones? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Skullcandy customer support for assistance.
Additional tips for pairing your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones:
- Your Skullcandy headphones must be within 30 feet of your device.
- As an audio expert, I will advise you to Avoid pairing your Skullcandy headphones, especially near microwaves or other electronic devices with a great deal of wireless interference.
- Changing locations or moving closer to your device might help.
Topic: Did you have Bluetooth Speakers?
Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones Review
At an affordable price point, Skullcandy Crusher headphones offer excellent sound quality, a comfortable fit, and a stylish design.
One of the best features of charging and trending questions is how long they last on one charge, at least 20-24 hours! This makes them perfect for people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones for exercise or travel.
There were some complaints about Skullcandy crusher headphones falling off the head, so if it happened to lean forward too much, but this was expected with any in-ear headphones. Other than that, these are some pretty awesome headphones!
“If you liked how to pair a Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones blog post, please share it."
Is there a maximum distance for pairing Crusher Wireless Headphones?
The pairing range of the Crusher Wireless headphones is normally around 30 feet (10 meters) from the audio source. This, however, might change depending on environmental circumstances, such as obstructions and interference. For optimum connectivity and performance, stay within this range.
More Related For You!
- How To Connect Harman Kardon Speakers To Tv
- How To Connect Speakers To Laptop Without Amplifier
- Best Tuning Frequency For Ported Box
- Best 1500 Watt Amp
- Best 2000 Watt Amp
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Skullcandy Crusher Headphones not pairing?
Look inside for any objects you may have that might be obstructing the charging port on the side of the headphones. Otherwise, press and hold the center button until you hear “Pairing” uttered on the voice prompt if the headphones do not immediately go into the pairing state.
How to fix the Skullcandy app pairing issue?
Your Skullcandy apps may not pair for a variety of reasons, so try these troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure Bluetooth is Turn On (In-Pairing Mode)
- Ensure that your headphones are also paired.
- Restart Your Headphones/Phone (This may solve the issue)
- Check headphones are charged fully (Sometimes headphones will not connect if their batteries are low.)
- Try Resetting Your Headphones (Factory reset)
- Uninstall and reinstall the Skullcandy app (In this way, any software issue that may have caused the issue can be resolved)
- Check firmware updates available (Updating the firmware)
Further assistance may be available from Skullcandy customer support if none of these steps works.
How to put Crusher Evo in pairing mode?
Here’s how to pair Skullcandy Crusher Evo headphones:
- Turn on Crusher Evo headphones (Press + Hold Orange Button For 5 sec)
- It starts up with a power-on tone
- Headphones get in pairing mode
- Go to Smartphone > Bluetooth
- Search for available device
- Select “Crusher Evo”
- Voice prompt saying “Connected.”